This talk given at the Hadoop Summit in San Jose on June 28, 2016, analyzes a few major trends i...
This talk given at the Hadoop Summit in San Jose on June 28, 2016, analyzes a few major trends in Big Data analytics.
These are a few takeaways from this talk:
- Adopt Apache Beam for easier development and portability between Big Data Execution Engines.
- Adopt stream analytics for faster time to insight, competitive advantages and operational efficiency.
- Accelerate your Big Data applications with In-Memory open source tools.
- Adopt Rapid Application Development of Big Data applications: APIs, Notebooks, GUIs, Microservices…
- Have Machine Learning part of your strategy or passively watch your industry completely transformed!
- How to advance your strategy for hybrid integration between cloud and on-premise deployments?