このページは http://www.slideshare.net/philbuk/ux-agile-and-product-management の内容を掲載しています。
There’s real evidence that Agile software eng...
There’s real evidence that Agile software engineering projects work better than waterfall. In Silicon Valley, Agile is the de-facto standard for innovating new products. But an Agile project needs good product management and good UX design to succeed. Fitting UX in with product management and Agile can be uncomfortable for UX designers. Once you get it, though, you’ll never want to work any other way. We’ll look at:
- Why Agile works well for innovation and for software delivery
- What product management is and why your software product can’t succeed without it
- The different product phases: Discover, expand and exploit
- The role of UX in each phase
- Setting up hypotheses and metrics to keep Agile teams on track