(Originally presented during a DNN webinar, "How to Engage B2B Marketers Using Social Media" - ht...
(Originally presented during a DNN webinar, "How to Engage B2B Marketers Using Social Media" - http://www.dnnsoftware.com/About/Resources/Webinars/view/webinar/cid/422183)
If you’re a B2B marketer or a marketer that sells to these highly coveted decision makers, this presentation provides data-driven insights that may interest you.
We reveal critical insights you can apply to better reach and engage B2B marketers on social media. By incorporating these insights into your marketing playbook, you’ll answer questions like:
1) Which social networks and platforms should you be active on?
2) What topics should you build your content marketing strategy around?
3) Which publications should you leverage for PR and online advertising?
4) What are the top B2B vendors doing right, and how can you do it right too?
5) How can you become more influential with B2B marketers?
These strategies reflect the findings of a recent report prepared by Leadtail in collaboration with DNN, which summarizes the activity of 500 B2B marketers on Twitter from June 1 to August 31, 2013.