このページは http://www.slideshare.net/ToddPalino/putting-kafka-into-overdrive の内容を掲載しています。
Apache Kafka lies at the heart of the largest data pipelines, handling trillions of messages and ...
Apache Kafka lies at the heart of the largest data pipelines, handling trillions of messages and petabytes of data every day. Learn the right approach for getting the most out of Kafka from the experts at LinkedIn and Confluent. Todd Palino and Gwen Shapira demonstrate how to monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot performance of your data pipelines—from producer to consumer, development to production—as they explore some of the common problems that Kafka developers and administrators encounter when they take Apache Kafka from a proof of concept to production usage. Too often, systems are overprovisioned and underutilized and still have trouble meeting reasonable performance agreements.
- What latencies and throughputs you should expect from Kafka
- How to select hardware and size components
- What you should be monitoring
- Design patterns and antipatterns for client applications
- How to go about diagnosing performance bottlenecks
- Which configurations to examine and which ones to avoid