• Experience with developing and deploying applications in to Pivotal Cloud Foundry • Exposure to software system development and integration projects through all phases of project life cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support using both SDLC and Agile (using SCRUM) methodologies. • Self-starter with minimum or zero supervision and an excellent team player with excellent communication skills and abilities to lead & guide other team members on design and development challenges. • Lead teams up to 10 members and successfully delivered more than 75 projects with Client appreciation
BPM Processes Modeling, Implementation Design & Development, Deployment & Support
▪ Successfully delivered 40+ core operational business processes for Homedepot’s Services, Merchandising and Inventory, Planning & Replenishment business units
▪ Migration and upgrade of processes from Teamworks Lombardi 6.1 to IBM BPM 8.0/126.96.36.199 ▪ IBM BPM 8.0/7.5 and Teamworks Lombardi 6.1:
- Thorough in BPMN2.0 notation, IBM BPM scripting language, BPD design & development, multi- instance looping, conditional looping, UCAs, Messaging events, Adhoc events, timers, gateways, swim lanes and linked processes
- Experience with using process design patterns for process modelling, exception handling, timer intervals, tracking points, participant groups and their mapping to logical roles, Business objects, Exposed Process Variables and User attributes
- Designed and developed custom Java components to enhance IBM BPM default toolkits
- Heavy hands on experience with the development of toolkits for re-useable services and utilities and re-usable coach views using Dojo and jQuery.
- Development of integration services using Java Integration, Web service integration, SQL Connectors, AJAX services, decision services
- Developed View Instance Details of process instance and Advanced Search utilities using Dojo, Jquery and IBM BPM Search API
▪ Activiti 5.15.1 (Open Source) BPM
- Architect and developed new BPM framework by customizing Activiti for the web applications to meet the BPM requirements of The Home Depot(THD) - Developed module to auto deploy BPM files in the web application to BPM server during the application deployment in to the Grid server avoiding manual upload/deployment of BPM artifacts
- Customized Job executioner, process engine, security to task assignment by THD LDAP authentication, exception handling, mail framework, firing messaging events by running polling on emails to close the UI tasks, external system integration, Java RESTful web service integration
- Customized Process designer to create Java classes with BPM dependencies
- Customized process portal to create participant groups and assign members, fire timers, terminate instances using the Activiti REST API
▪ Generic Workflow configuration and management
Designed and developed a generic workflow framework using IBM BPM that can be configured for different kinds of simple workflow requirements (i.e. External activity implementation, Email Approval or UI Approval etc.). The idea is to re-use a single BPD for multiple workflow needs through configuration - Developed a UI for creating and managing various workflow configurations using Jquery and Java RESTful web services ▪ Generic Process Reporting framework o Designed and developed configurable reporting framework that can be configured to run various processes over two different time periods and build comparison reports over the process, task and team performance metrics using Jquery and IBM BPM Search API
Java/J2EE Application Development
▪ Developed more than 10 Java web applications for THD stores
▪ Heavy hands on experience on Java application build using Ant, development using MVC architecture design pattern, Java RESTFul web services using Jersey 1 and 2, DAO framework, Jackson JSON, GSON and SAX parsers and logging framework using Log4j and SL4J
▪ Exhaustive experience with Ivy for dependency management, Jenkins for build and Opsware for deployment, JUnits for unit testing
▪ Experience with SONAR for quality control, Splunk for metrics, and SVN and Git for version control
▪ Developed Java API for IBM BPM and Activiti BPM ▪ Experience on using SAX Parsing for reading and parsing huge excel files
Pivotal Cloud Foundry ▪ Worked on developing and deploying Activiti BPM applications using Java/J2EE to Pivotal Cloud Foundry with MySQL database
Graphical User Interface Development
▪ Developed reusable coach views using Dojo and Jquery for advanced date controls, forms, editable tables with export data functionality, dynamic coach views and variable binding, dual lists etc.
▪ Hands on experience with Adobe Flex 3.1. ▪ Worked on VAADIN framework for customizing Activiti Explorer as per THD requirements. ▪ Developed wireframe diagrams
Eclipse Plugin Development
▪ Created Process Inspector plugin using the Eclipse PDE and integrated the Activiti BPM database for monitoring the process instances, tasks, view process diagrams, process variables and fire timers.
▪ Created BPM configuration wizard to add BPM nature to a web application projects and add BPM dependencies (as jars using Ivy), set up email polling/mail properties.
▪ Customized the existing Activiti Designer plugins to create Java classes for the service tasks defined in the process for easy integration of BPM in to the project.
BS in Computer Science & Engineering - Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India