Curriculum Vitae PERSONAL INFORMATION Lina Morkunaite
106-62 Sukileliu pr., Kaunas, LT-49319, Lithuania +370 600 63932 email@example.com lt.linkedin.com/in/linmor Skype lina.morkunaite Sex female | Date of birth 04/05/1993 | Nationality Lithuanian
PREFERRED JOB Project manager’s assistant
From 2016 March to 2016 May Project manager’s assistant General Construction Projects, 187 Savanoriu pr., Kaunas, LT-50177, Lithuania. www.bsprojektai.lt ▪ Analysing constructions with Structural Analysis Software; ▪ Making AutoCAD drawings of the projects; ▪ Creating technological card of the materials used in the project. Business or sector Construction projects
From 2015 July to 2016 Intern September
Happy Foreigners World, 2-9 Alfonso de Cordoba, Valencia, 46010, Spain. www.happyforeignersworld.com
▪ Making AutoCAD drawings of the apartments; ▪ Working with social pages; ▪ Marketing.
Business or sector Accommodation
From 2013 June to 2013 Administrator September
Kaunas University of Technology, 48 Studentu g., Kaunas, LT-51367, Lithuania. www.ktu.edu
▪ Making reports; ▪ Taking care of security systems; ▪ Accepting visitors.
Business or sector University
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
From 2011 September to 2016 Civil engineering EQF 6 June Kaunas University of Technology, 48 Studentu g., Kaunas, LT-51367, Lithuania. www.ktu.edu ▪ Making drawings of constructions and architecture of the project; ▪ Counting constructions and selecting the best ones for the project; ▪ Analysing building materials; ▪ Knowledge and application of legal documents; ▪ Al other subjects: psychology, philosophy, technical vocabulary, HVAC and etc.
From 1999 September to 2011 Middle school EQF 4 June Kaunas Kazys Grinius middle school, 97 Siaures pr., Kaunas, LT-49239, Lithuania. www.kgm.lt ▪ Al subjects.
From 2008 September to 2011 Arts education EQF 3 June Kaunas Antanas Martinaitis arts school, 33 Sv. Gertrudos g., Kaunas, LT-44283, Lithuania. www.kamdaile.lt ▪ History of art; ▪ Painting; ▪ Sculpture; ▪ Academic drawing; ▪ Composition.
Mother tongue(s) Lithuanian
Other language(s) UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production English C1 C1 C1 C1 C1
Communication skil s ▪ Polite and official communication skills gained through my experience as telemarketing consultant; ▪ Excel ent communication skil s in big groups and individual y, gained by being a chairman for my faculty students union “STATIUS”.
Organisational / managerial skil s ▪ Leadership (for 2 years I was a chairman for university student union “STATIUS”); ▪ Good managerial skills, gained organising events not only at local but also at international level .
Digital skil s ▪ Microsoft Office™ tools; ▪ AutoCAD; ▪ SCIA structural analysis; ▪ ROBOT; ▪ MathCAD;
Other skil s ▪ Academic drawing; ▪ Painting; ▪ Arts composition;
Projects ▪ 2011 autumn, Baltic countries exchange program “Baltech”.
▪ 2012 spring, project with Kaunas government and Norway- festival “UKM”;
▪ 2013 spring, united project with Estonia, Latvia, UK, Germany and Poland universities from EU
Youth in action foundation “BuildIT”;
▪ 2013, 2015, 2016 participating in EBEC (European Engineering BEST Competition);
Curriculum Vitae Lina Morkunaite Conferences ▪ 2013 volunteering in the biggest leadership forum in Baltic countries “Forum1”; Seminars ▪ 2012 Policy Research and Analysis Institute republic-wide 3-days training“ Interdisciplinary
cooperation in youth policy” (with certificate).
▪ 2013 Youth in action programme 7-days international training „Evidence based youth policy
▪ Other trainings and seminars: public speaking, teamwork, S.M.A.R.T. planning, motivation, time
planning and other
▪ Studies related seminars: Wooden constructions; Construction joints; Passive houses;
Effective buildings insulation and other. Memberships ▪ From 2011 September until now- Kaunas University of technology students union (2012-2014 chairman of students union “STATIUS”).
▪ From 2012 October until 2015 member of Kaunas University of Technology Civil engineering and architecture faculty council; ▪ From 2012 October to 2014 October member of Kaunas University of Technology scholarship consideration, employees recruitment, study program committee.