このページは http://www.slideshare.net/DevOpstastic/dev-ops-patterns の内容を掲載しています。
In this webcast we’ll draw on our own experiences working with our wide range of customers and de...
In this webcast we’ll draw on our own experiences working with our wide range of customers and describe the DevOps patterns we’re observing and repeating as best practice. We’ll take a close look at:
- Organisational patterns like arranging IT around products not projects and how to promulgate skills specific knowledge, avoid tools fragmentation and proliferation and keep releases small and frequent
- Shifting left and what happens when we test earlier, involve Operations to incorporate NFRs earlier and start monitoring in the development phase
- What releasing on demand looks like and feels like
- Failing smart, fast and safely and how this supports innovation
- Measuring ideas from inception through to value realisations