このページは http://www.slideshare.net/AmazonWebServices/the-aws-big-data-platform-overview の内容を掲載しています。
The introductory morning session will discuss big data challenges and provide an overview of the ...
The introductory morning session will discuss big data challenges and provide an overview of the AWS Big Data Platform. We will also cover:
• How AWS customers leverage the platform to manage massive volumes of data from a variety of sources while containing costs.
• Reference architectures for popular use cases, including: connected devices (IoT), log streaming, real-time intelligence, and analytics.
• The AWS big data portfolio of services, including Amazon S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Elastic MapReduce (EMR) and Redshift.
• The latest relational database engine, Amazon Aurora - a MySQL-compatible, highly-available relational database engine which provides up to five times better performance than MySQL at a price one-tenth the cost of a commercial database.
• Amazon Machine Learning – the latest big data service from AWS provides visualization tools and wizards that guide you through the process of creating machine learning (ML) models without having to learn complex ML algorithms and technology.