このページは http://www.slideshare.net/AmazonWebServices/efs-webinar-4-2915-as の内容を掲載しています。
Amazon EFS is a new fully-managed service that makes it easy to set up and scale shared file stor...
Amazon EFS is a new fully-managed service that makes it easy to set up and scale shared file storage in the AWS Cloud. Amazon EFS supports NFSv4, and is designed to be highly available and durable. Amazon EFS can support thousands of concurrent EC2 client connections with consistent performance, making it ideal for a wide range of use cases, including content repositories, development environments, and home directories, as well as big data applications that require on-demand scaling of file system capacity and performance. In this webinar, we’ll provide an overview of EFS, walk through the creation of a file system, discuss EFS’ availability and durability properties, and review security features.
• Understand how Amazon EFS works
• Identify situations when to use Amazon EFS
• Learn how to create a file system
• Understand EFS’ availability and durability properties
• Learn how to use the security features.
Who Should Attend:
• Developers, Dev-Ops Engineers, IT Operations Professionals, Solution Architects, System Integrators