How do you deploy and manage containerized applications at scale? Amazon ECS is a new AWS service...
How do you deploy and manage containerized applications at scale? Amazon ECS is a new AWS service that makes it easy to run and manage Docker-enabled applications across a cluster of Amazon EC2 instances. This webinar will familiarize you with the benefits of containers, introduce Amazon EC2 Container Service (ECS), and demonstrate how to use Amazon ECS for your applications. You will learn how to define, schedule, and stop sets of containers. You will also learn how to access the state of your resources to view running tasks and EC2 instance utilization in your cluster.
• Understand the benefits of containers
• Define and deploy containers on Amazon ECS
• Access cluster state information to track utilization and unning tasks
• Integrate Amazon ECS into your existing software release process or CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) pipeline
Who Should Attend:
• Developers, system administrators, Docker users, container users