Amazon WorkSpaces Application Manager (Amazon WAM) offers a fast, flexible, and secure way for yo...
Amazon WorkSpaces Application Manager (Amazon WAM) offers a fast, flexible, and secure way for you to deploy and manage applications for Amazon WorkSpaces. Amazon WAM accelerates software deployment, upgrades, patching, and retirement by packaging Microsoft Windows desktop applications into virtualized application containers so they run as though they are natively installed. Amazon WAM is fully integrated with the AWS Management Console and allows you to build and curate a selection of applications for your users and control access to those applications. You can build an application catalog of line-of-business applications, third party applications that you already own the license for, and applications purchased through the AWS Marketplace for Desktop Apps. Simple, pay as you go, user-based pricing ensures that you only pay for the applications that people use.
• Introduce Amazon WorkSpaces Application Manager (Amazon WAM)
• Understand the benefits of Amazon WAM
• Deploy and manage applications for Amazon WorkSpaces
• Learn how Amazon WAM integrates with your existing infrastructure
Who Should Attend:
• IT Administrators and WorkSpaces customers